BOUDOIR PHOTOGRAPHY MENTORING FROM NINE 23 BOUDOIR
Learn the ins and outs of boudoir photography with one-on-one mentoring with Ashley from Nine 23 Boudoir in Indianapolis.
I’m so excited to start offering one-on-one mentoring for photographers who want to learn the technical aspects of photographing women’s boudoir.
This opportunity will allow you to learn my lighting, posing, client workflow, and post processing in an intimate, one-on-one setting. No workshops filled with girls, where you get pushed to the back, potentially miss information with others chattering around you, or only have a few minutes to spend actually shooting your ideal client. Much like my session experience, this mentoring will be catered to you, the things you want to learn, and the clientele you want to photograph.
Boudoir Mentoring will be a full day of learning, what YOU want to learn. We’ll go in-depth, with camera settings, natural lighting, posing and shooting with a real model, photoshop editing, and our reveal day process. You can even add on your own session to see first hand what your clients go through for a boudoir shoot.
Prior to mentoring day:
- Prep Work -Google+ hangout at least 1 month prior to discuss your style, ideal clientele, and the aspects you want to learn.
- Hello! – An hour chatting getting to know each other, and discussing your business vision.
- Client Experience – 1-2 hours covering pre-session workflow, the questions to ask BEFORE the shoot, managing client expectations, and the overall client experience.
- Lunch – We’ll grab a bite to eat at a local place, my treat! If I come to your hometown for mentoring, please provide some awesome local eatery suggestions prior.
- Live Shoot – 2 hours photographing a model that matches your target clientele. I will guide you through lighting and posing, as well as let you shoot independently.
- Post-Session Work – 1 hour covering photoshop editing to make your images perfectly polished. We’ll also chat about the in-person reveal and ordering process.
- Business Nitty Gritty – 1-2 hours covering general business aspects and pricing structure.
ONE-ON-ONE MENTORING $950
50% non-refundable deposit due at booking. remaining balance due one week prior to mentoring. Payment plans can be arranged. Mentee is responsible for travel expenses incurred. Ashley will provide a list of local hotels and resources for your budget. Mentoring is not open to central Indiana residents.
I love to travel! To bring the mentoring to you, ask about our travel fees. And to complete the puzzle add on your own next day session to the mentoring experience.